Open Innovation Workshop in The Netherlands
Rozenlust, Parklaan 11, 3016 BA Rotterdam, Netherlands
Register now for the upcoming CircLean Open Innovation Workshop to be held on Thursday 8 September 2022 in Rotterdam, Netherlands. The workshop will be run at Rozenlust and online.
During the CircLean Open Innovation Workshop in Rotterdam, you will:
- Learn about the CircLean network and tools supporting Industrial Symbiosis transactions;
- Meet and hear experiences from fellow practitioners of Industrial Symbiosis in the Netherlands and Europe;
- Have the opportunity to share your views and suggestions for the European Commission to increase the uptake of industrial Symbiosis in the EU.
Click here to view the full detailed agenda. Lunch and refreshments will be provided, while travel will be at your own cost.
- Anestis Filopoulos, Policy Officer – Sustainable Industrial Policy, Circular economy and Construction Unit, Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs, DG GROW, European Commission
- Wouter de Buck, Senior Advisor and Project Manager on Industrial Symbiosis, REWIN West-Brabant
- Joep van den Broeke, Senior Researcher and Project Manager in the Innovation and Valorisation team, KWR Water Research Institute
- Janneke Pors Senior Advisor – Circular Economy, Port of Rotterdam
- James Woodcock, International Manager – International Industrial Symbiosis, International Synergies Ltd
- Irati Artola, Consultant – Circular Economy, Trinomics