Open Innovation Workshop in Slovenia
Grand Hotel Portorož, Obala 33, Portorož, Slovenia
Register now for the upcoming CircLean Open Innovation Workshop to be held on Wednesday 14 September 2022 in Portorož, Slovenia. The workshop will run from 14:00 to 17:30 at the Grand Hotel Portorož and online.
This meeting will provide you with the opportunity to share experiences and knowledge regarding industrial symbiosis (IS) transactions to ensure that the work of the CircLean network remains relevant for its members. The workshops also provide an opportunity to share views and suggestions for the European Commission to increase the uptake of IS in the EU.
- Anestis Filopoulos, Policy Officer –Sustainable Industrial Policy, Circular economy and Construction Unit, Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs, DG GROW, European Commission
- Nina Meglič, Coordinator of SRIP – Circular Economy
- Marjana Dermelj, SVRK
- Irena Koželj, Ministry of Environment and Spatial Planning
- Mag. Petra Kandus, CER
- Mag. Darja Figelj, Interzero
- Mojca Žganec Metelko, KNOF
- Marko Vrdoljak, Reusable technologies
- Vesna Mujaković, Fonaterm
- Jure Naglič, Ekstera
- Dr. Uroš Novak, National Institute of Chemistry / Scientists against plastics
- Dr. Rachel Lombardi, International Synergies Ltd
Click here to view the full detailed agenda and further speakers.
Networking breaks, lunch and refreshments will be provided, while travel will be at your own cost.