Open Innovation Workshop in Ireland
ARYZTA Food Solutions, Grange Castle Business Park, Clondalkin, Dublin 22, Ireland
Register now for the upcoming CircLean Open Innovation Workshop to be held on Wednesday 28 September 2022 in Dublin, Ireland. The workshop will run from 13:30 to 17:00 at Aryzta’s office in Grange Castle Business Park and online.
This meeting will provide you with the opportunity to share experiences and knowledge regarding industrial symbiosis (IS) transactions to ensure that the work of the CircLean network remains relevant for its members. The workshops also provide an opportunity to share views and suggestions for the European Commission to increase the uptake of IS in the EU.
Click here to view the full detailed agenda.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Anestis Filopoulos, Policy Officer –Sustainable Industrial Policy, Circular economy and Construction Unit, Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs, DG GROW, European Commission
- Chisom Ekomaru, Sustainability Coordinator, Ecocem Materials Ltd.
- Rick Earley, Chief Executive Officer, Cirtex Ltd.
- James Woodcock, International Manager – International Industrial Symbiosis, International Synergies Ltd.
- Dr. Rachel Lombardi, International Synergies Ltd.
- Geraldine Brennan, Circular Economy Expert, CIRCULÉIRE/IMR
Networking breaks and lunch will be provided, while travel will be at your own cost.