Open Innovation Workshop in Finland
Presenting industrial symbiosis and circular economy models
City Hall, Kokkola, Finland
Register now for the upcoming CircLean Open Innovation Workshop – Presenting industrial symbiosis and circular economy models to be held on Wednesday 1 June 2022 in Kokkola, Finland. The workshop will run from 10:30 to 15:00 at the Kokkola City Hall, Kauppatori 5 and online.
This meeting will provide you with the opportunity to share experiences and knowledge regarding industrial symbiosis (IS) transactions to ensure that the work of the CircLean network remains relevant for its members. The workshops also provide an opportunity to share views and suggestions for the European Commission to increase the uptake of IS in the EU.
Click here to view the full detailed agenda. Lunch and refreshments will be provided, while travel will be at your own cost.
- Anestis Filopoulos, Policy Officer – Sustainable Industrial Policy, Circular economy and Construction Unit, Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs, DG GROW, European Commission
- Sari Tasa, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment of Finland
- Professor Ulla Lassi, Head of the Research Group of Applied Chemistry and Sustainable Chemistry at the University of Oulu
- Johanna Hylkilä, Marketing Chief, Kokkola Industrial Park (KIP)
- Suvi Mantsinen, CEO, Humuspehtoori
- Paula Eskola, Senior Expert, Motiva
- Risto Rova, Project Manager, Battery Recycling Innovation Park
- Jonne Sandberg, Development Director at the City of Kokkola
- Rachel Lombardi, Director of Business Development at International Synergies Limited
The event will be moderated by:
Nora Birkman Neunstedt, Kokkola regional Development Company KOSEK