Open Innovation Workshop in Poland
Implementing and monitoring circular economy business models
Ekospalarnia Kraków, ul. Jerzego Giedroycia 23, Krakow, Poland
Register now for the upcoming CircLean Open Innovation Workshop – Implementing and monitoring circular economy business models to be held on Thursday 28 April 2022 in Krakow, Poland. The workshop will run from 9:00 to 15:00 at the Waste Thermal Treatment Plant, Ekospalarnia Kraków and online. This event is supported by the IATI and AGH Faculty of Management.
This meeting will provide you with the opportunity to share experiences and knowledge regarding industrial symbiosis (IS) transactions to ensure that the work of the CircLean network remains relevant for its members. The workshops also provide an opportunity to share views and suggestions for the European Commission to increase the uptake of IS in the EU.
Click here to view the full detailed agenda. Lunch and refreshments will be provided, while travel will be at your own cost.
- Anestis Filopoulos, Policy Officer –Sustainable Industrial Policy, Circular economy and Construction Unit, Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs, DG GROW, European Commission
- Jakub Bator, member of management board of KHK SA
- Tomasz Rychly, Senior Auditor Quality Austria
- Dr. Agnieszka Sznyk, Innowo – Polish Circular Hotspot
- President Leszek Rozdzenski, Krakow Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Joanna Kulczycka, Professor at the AGH University of Science and Technology and head of Department of Strategic Research at MEERI Polish Academy of Sciences
- Prof. Andrzej Marcinkowski, Łódź Technical University (Eco-park)
- Agnieszka Zdanowicz, Vice President CKR Waste Management and Recycling Cluster
- Prof. Marcin Furtak – eco-design in architecture Cracow Technical University
- Prof. Agnieszka Generowicz – Cracow Technical University, Waste management
Registration for the event is now closed. If you would like to watch the live-stream tomorrow morning please click the link here.