Open Innovation Workshop in Germany
Provadis School of International Management & Technology AG, Industriepark Höchst, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Register now for the upcoming CircLean Open Innovation Workshop to be held on Tuesday 11 October 2022 in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. The workshop will run from 9:30 to 15:15 at the Provadis School of International Management & Technology in Frankfurt am Main and online.
This meeting will provide you with the opportunity to share experiences and knowledge regarding industrial symbiosis (IS) transactions to ensure that the work of the CircLean network remains relevant for its members. The workshops also provide an opportunity to share views and suggestions for the European Commission to increase the uptake of IS in the EU.
Click here to view the full detailed agenda.
- Anestis Filopoulos, Policy Officer –Sustainable Industrial Policy, Circular economy and Construction Unit, Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs, DG GROW, European Commission
- Prof. Dr. Hannes Utikal, Cluster Process4Sustainability
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Bayer, Infraserv GmbH & Co. Höchst KG
- Christina Kuhnle, Innovative Chemical Reactor Technologies INERATEC GmbH
- Julian Odenthal, ARCUS Greencycling Technology GmbH
- Benjamin Scheffler, Sustainability and Zero Waste, FES Frankfurter Entsorgungs- und Service GmbH
- Dr. Manfred Kircher, Advisor and Senior Expert in Bioeconomy
- Prof. Liselotte Schebek, TU Darmstadt
- Dr. Christian Hey, Hessian Ministry for the Environment, Climate Protection, Agriculture and Consumer Protection
- Jens Will, Rhein-Main-Abfall GmbH
- Dr. Rachel Lombardi, International Synergies Ltd
Lunch and refreshments will be provided, while travel will be at your own cost. Please find the directions to the venue here.